Saturday, August 11, 2018

Showing Off

My knees hurt...
I really don't mind kneeling across the room while she fucks her lovers but sometimes the reality sets in....
I'm not as young as I used to be and I've been kneeling here for hours....
And my knees hurt....
Well maybe it's not hours....but it seems like hours to me.....it sounds like she's cum a thousand times....and he keeps going....
He's almost superhuman, I'd have cum just from touching her pussy....but he's been pumping it inside her for days now!!!!
Well maybe I'm exaggerating just a bit....but it does seem like hours that he's been fucking my wife....
I want so much to crawl to her and have her feed me my creamy reward....but he just keeps going!!!!
And my knees hurt!!!!
Soon I hope.....I hear him making new sounds.....I watch his balls to see if they draw up....I'm as ready as can be.....please....please fill my wife with your creamy hot cum...I need it....I want it....and I've earned it!!!!
She just came on his cock again....a hard one....it left her gasping...
But he's still going....
And my knees hurt!!!
If I had a religion I'd ask my god to hurry him along....but how would that prayer go???
Dear Lord please give this man release inside my wife so that I your servant might lick his seed from her...
I'm not sure that would work....
Wait....he's pumping hard now and she's grunting....she hasn't been verbal for the last few minutes....maybe this is it!!!! He's humping her as hard as he can.....she's cumming again....and ....and....and he 's slowed down again.....and now he's fucking her slow....and she's just moaning constantly....
And my knees really hurt now!!!!
But I won't get up because she might see....and I wouldn't do anything to disappoint her....not ever....
No matter how much my knees hurt!!!!!











2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Not a particularly sexy addition to any outfit....unless she has me dress as a roller derby queen!!!!
      Simply not an option.....she says....
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete