Friday, August 19, 2016

Sissy Training - Every Day

"Every day we're going to do this Sissy, do you understand?"
"Yes Ma'am!!!"
"Say it Sissy...tell me what we're going to do?"
"We're going to .....do this.....every day!!!!"
"What are we doing Sissy....say it!!!!"
You're going to do this....."
"Do WHAT Sissy????"
"You're going to fuck my ass every day ....oh god please!!!!!"
"Your ass Sissy? Is this an ass that I'm fucking? If you were a man maybe it would be an ass that I'm fucking but you're not a man at all are you Sissy? So what am I fucking???"
"My....my....my pussy....you're fucking my sissy pussy....oh my god...."
"So what am I going to do with my big dick every day Sissy???"
"You're going to fuck my sissy pussy with your big dick every day....."
"Very good Sissy!!!!"











3 comments:

  1. Oh that is a good sissy who knows that he has a sissy pussy to match his sissy clitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops Sorry Kaaren,
    I love the caption and the picture. Make me feel like the two in the picture were actually saying the words.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mishel I love to hear that people enjoy what I post!!!!
      Love and kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete