Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Leftovers

"No I can talk Sissy hasn't fixed my breakfast yet...."

"No it's alright....I have plenty of time before I have to leave...."

"Yes it was wonderful.....you nearly split me wide open...."

"Next Monday....I think I can...I'll check my calendar and e-mail you....I'd love to take another ride on that big monster...."

"Yes....Sissy ate it up just like I said she would...."

"Stop laughing....you're so bad!!!"

"If you want to.....Sissy loves big black cocks almost as much as I do...."

"Alright....let me go I'm getting hungry and Sissy is just finishing up....."

"Me....I'm probably having a couple of poached eggs and some fresh fruit...."

"Sissy....oh well Sissy is having last nights leftovers for breakfast!!!!"
















1 comment:

  1. omg, your text is making me tent my nylon panties here! ~s

    ReplyDelete