Tuesday, March 1, 2016

I'm Busy Sissy

"Please!!!! I really deserve it!!!! I've been very naughty today!!!"
"Sissy, I'm very busy right now and I promised Mark that I'd fuck him when I finish up here!!!!"
"But, I've really been very naughty and I think......"
"Sissy, go see if Mark is interested....but remember how much stronger he is than me...last time you didn't sit for almost a week!!!!"
"Oh yes I remember....I'll see if I can interest him..."
"I'm sure you will Sissy....if I wasn't busy right now I would definitely love to help you out!"
"Thanks Sweetheart!!!"
"You two try to keep it down okay...I don't need the distraction!"
"Yes Ma'am!"











2 comments:

  1. That Darn Sissy. Topping from the bottom... again. Just for that she gets a spanking (which shows that the technique works).

    ReplyDelete