Friday, March 18, 2016

If You Don't Mind

"Sissy could you come here please?"
"Yes Ma'am is there anything I can do for you?"
"Sissy I just peed and as you can see there's no toilet paper to wipe up those last few drops....could you...."
"You want me to get you a new roll of toilet paper?"
"No....no I don't Sissy...."
"You mean you want me to...."
"If you don't mind Sissy....I'd like that very much!"
Kneeling before her Sissy leaned forward!
"It would be my pleasure Ma'am!!!"
"Oh yessssss Sissy.....mine too!!!!!!!"












4 comments:

  1. Oh yea that is my pleasure when my wife has me do that to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaaren, no comment on the photo, I just wanted to ask how you're doing? Are you still recovering or are you back to normal?

    Footsniffer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joe,,,,,I'm really not 100% yet....my blurry vision is just about cleared up but I'm having trouble concentrating and if I sit in front of the screen for too long I get brutal headaches!!!
      But I'm getting better every day Sweetie!!!!
      Thank you so much for your concern!!
      Kisses and Hugs
      Kaaren

      Delete
  3. I'm glad to hear your doing better. It's one day at a time! I think the trick, is to push yourself, a little. Don't over do it because that can set you back. With my recovery I try to improve my excersizes every 3-4 days.

    I'm starting to see results, and my surgery was back in September, but my doctor told me it would be a year.

    So take it one day at a time!

    ReplyDelete