Saturday, December 7, 2013

What An Asshole

This asshole has been copying entire posts from my Blog and re-posting them without my permission. His blog is all about pop-ups and come-on links -
 Alexander Madekan at A Life of Submission

The link below leads to his page - make sure you have a pop-up blocker running and be prepared for multiple windows opening if you even run your mouse over his links embedded in the text.

Hey Asshole, I know you read my blog because I see you feel entitled to use my posts to suit yourself - I am asking you nicely to please stop.
His blog link is below although I suggest you don't use it.

http://mymanysubmissions.blogspot.com/

 

Please go to 

 https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/42577?hl=en&ref_topic=3030094

and cut and paste his url, I've complained dozens of times but his blog is still there and the worthless piece of shit is still using my posts to drive traffic to his pop-ups!



 

2 comments:

  1. I reported him as you asked and hope they are able to stop him. Sad that he feels like he needs to steal your work in order to get any traffic on his site and worse still that he uses that to bombard people with spam and what. SMH

    Hope you have a great day, Kaaren. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support Jeanette and a big Sissy Kiss to you!

      Kaaren

      Delete