Sunday, May 19, 2019

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

Sister Mary Fellatrix usually offered spiritual guidance at Sissy School....but she was also the school disciplinarian....
"You know Sissy...every time you come back from a visit home your wife sends a note demanding you receive more discipline?"
"Yes Sister Mary!!!"
"And she always tells us about your naughty behavior....did you know that Sissy?"
"Yes Sister Mary!!!"
"You seem to keep acting like a filthy little sissy whore whenever you go back home...sucking and fucking anything that moves...."
"Yes Sister Mary!!!"
"As the head of discipline for the school I have only one thing to say about your behavior Sissy!!!"
"What's that Sister Mary?"
"Keep up the good work Sissy!!!"
"I'll do my best Sister Mary!!!"
"I'm sure you will Sissy....now where were we....oh dear, I've lost count....we'll have to start over....."
"Thank you Sister Mary!!!"














1 comment:

  1. That reminds me of my days in Catholic school. I spent a lot of time over a nun's knee getting spanked bare bottom. A couple of times she did it in front of the class but that humiliation was much better than being sent to the principals office and having him use a razor strap on me.

    ReplyDelete