Thursday, May 9, 2019

Fat

I haven't been running lately....I find that I haven't been able to find the time....
I used to run every day, then it was a couple of times a week.....now I find myself making excuses instead of putting on my running shoes!!!
And worst of all I feel like I'm getting fat.....usually I'm one of those annoying people who can eat whatever and not gain any weight....but the scale doesn't lie....I'm up a couple of pounds....
I'll try to get back into my running routine as time allows but for now I've got a sweet treat that is all for me and I really don't care if it's fattening....would you?












4 comments:

  1. What inspires me to get out and run everyday is I run in a leotard and tights or sometimes in spandex shorts and pantyhose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love slipping on my shorts and sports bra....thta's not the problem...I just get so busy sometimes....but I'm going to make an effort to find the time....even if it's just an hour!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. Looks like that ice cream cone is about to turn into a protein shake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And here I thought nothing could make donuts better. Damn, but I like the way you think!

    ReplyDelete