Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Spring Training

It really hurts when she gives me a serious correction....
She always tells me how much she regrets having to do it but whenever I turn my head she's always smiling!!!
It's hard to take and I can't help but yelp with each stroke before I thank her and ask for another....
It's bad now but it'll be worse in the summer, when everyone's windows are open and all the neighbors can hear....
Those smiles and accidental bumps at the market just make my punishment so much worse....









2 comments:

  1. I used to get spanked with the windows open until a neighbor called the cops once because they thought there was a domestic abuse. While I was over my wife's knee the cops came to the door and walked in when they saw me getting paddled by my wife. We explained to them it is consensual and they told my wife she should close the windows when she is going to spank me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We haven't had the police...yet but it seems many of our neighbors know who's getting spanked and who's doing the spanking!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete