Monday, April 8, 2019

Monday ManCandy

Feeling run down?
Just can't face another week?
Ready to hide under the covers?
Well, sorry....the world doesn't work like that!!!!
People are counting on you to show up....they want you to be your regular energetic self....you are needed!!!!
Thankfully she knows just what you need to get started when your inner strength is running low....and she makes sure you get it!!!
As the creamy warmth  fills your tummy you can feel your inner flame lighting up again...maybe just a little more and you'll be ready to go!!!!!
ManCandy!!!! We know you need it, she knows you need it and you know you can't start the day without it!!!!











6 comments:

  1. That's how I felt this morning. I went to the gym and really didn't feel like working out until I went into the locker room to shower and this guy came into my shower and grabbed my chastity cage and laughed then said get down and suck it. I got a good dose of man candy and was ready for the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last week was rough, and the weekend didn't help. I think I need a bukkake-infused feeding STAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my Girlfriend asked me if I would lay my head on her tummy while another guy fucks her and just as he's about to cum she wants him to pull out and for me to open my mouth and let her jerk him off into my mouth and then swallow his cum.....I told her i would.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my Girlfriend told me to let her watch while her other boyfriend cums in my mouth and i swallow his cum

    ReplyDelete