Sunday, March 25, 2018

Beauty and the Beast

"So if he falls in love with me the curse will be broken?"
"That's right!", said the clock....
"Absolutely!", said the candelabra....
"But I'm not even a real girl for heavens sake why did you bring me here!!!!"
"Well we know you like to be a pretty girl", said the clock....
"Beautiful!!!!, said the candelabra....
Yes I love to dress as a girl but that's surely not enough to make the Beast fall in love...."
"But you have other talents!", said the clock
"Exquisite!!!!", said the candelabra....
"I don't know what you mean....how could I break this evil enchantment?"
"Okay that's enough....you're the blowjob queen of the village....we all know it so just get him in a room and get down on your goddamned knees and suck his cock until he falls in love with you....", said the clock....
"Or we'll serve you to him for dinner!", said the candelabra....
"Well if you put it that way....I guess I'd rather suck his cock than be eaten!!!"
"I wish my wife felt that way!", said the clock....
"I wish your wife felt that way too!". said the candelabra....









No comments:

Post a Comment