Monday, March 12, 2018

Laundry's Done

You might think that doing laundry isn't so hard....
Separate whites and colors and toss them into the machine...
But there's a little more to it than that....
Most of her clothes are dry cleaned and all of her lingerie is hand washed and air dried!!!
So is mine....
So after it's all dry.....now I have to try to figure out which is hers and which is mine.....and which is hers that she won't miss if I wear it....that's one of the perks of being her laundress!!!!









3 comments:

  1. I can TOTALLY relate to this. I did mine and Ms. K's panties and bras yesterday evening and it is no easy task. Luckily for me though it's easier to tell Hers and mine apart, since I am quite a bit more curvy and she's petite ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Sissy Coco, I can totally relate to this. Sometimes I think it would be easier to just have a shared lingerie drawer, instead of constantly playing "Did you take my good stockings" or "Why are my Spanx in your drawer?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. single so I don't have that problem only my panties to wash

    ReplyDelete