Friday, March 30, 2018

Nice

Fresh from the shower and wearing her sexy cottons she asked me for a massage....
I started at her shoulders and she kept urging me lower until I was massaging her beautiful bottom!!!!
I loved doing this and I could tell she was enjoying it too from the murmurs of "that's so nice..." and "just there..."!
After a few minutes she turned to look at me.....
"That's nice Sissy, now pull them down and get your tongue in there....deep in there....you know what I like!!!!!"
Thank god!!!! I don't think I could have waited much longer!!!!









1 comment:

  1. Muito gostosa,Delicia de bunda e cu linda,vontade de tirar essa calcinha e de te lamber todinha e socar essa pica de 23 cm até o saco bela,que tesão,estou peladão aqui e fiquei de pintão levantado de desejo,beijos…

    ReplyDelete