Sunday, March 4, 2018

Nice

"It's nice like this isn't it Sissy.....just relaxing like a couple of girlfriends...."
"Yes.....I love it...."
"What do you feel like doing Sissy?....For the rest of the day?"
"I'd love to pull your panties down and fuck you like a real man and make you cum over and over...."
"Oh Sissy!!!! You know you're not equipped for a job like that and besides I misplaced the key to your cage a few days ago!!!!"
" Wait....what??? You lost the key?"
"Never mind that Sissy I was thinking about the whole pulling my panties down and making me cum over and over thing you were talking about....I think maybe that would be the best way to spend an afternoon....."
"But you said you lost the key!!!"
"Maybe I did Sissy.....but your tongue is still available isn't it?"
"Oh yes Ma'am!!!!"











2 comments:

  1. Nothing like a nice relaxing Sunday !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't think of a better way to spend a few hours....can you?
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete