Thursday, February 22, 2018

Wanted

"Honestly!!!! When I caught you wearing your sister's panties you said you wanted to be a girl....didn't you?"
"Yes Ma'am...."
"And when I bought you a whole wardrobe of girls clothes.....it made you happy?"
"Oh yes....it was what I always wanted!!!"
"Well to be honest, your sister and I have had some long talks about this and we have agreed that we would both treat you as a girl if that's what you want...."
"Oh yes Ma'am , that would be wonderful!"
"Oh good.....because girls love men's cocks and we've got one for you.....so come over here and get on your knees and show us how much of a girl you really are!!!"










3 comments:

  1. Wouldn't this be a closet sissy's dream cum true? LOL

    Al

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, to be honest, ma'am . . . he won't exactly be my first, but my first with you watching. ;)

    ReplyDelete