Sunday, February 18, 2018

Hiker Assaulted In The Woods

"A hiker was captured, stripped, humiliated and assaulted in the woods north of the city today....after his assailants were done with him they dressed him as a slut and made him walk three miles back to his car in five inch stilletos!!!! Over to you Donna!"
"Thanks Bill, as we follow this shocking story we  have a news bulletin....apparently the area has been overrun with men hiking in scanty apparel....police are asking area men to please take this seriously and show some restraint....."
"Thanks Donna....perhaps some of the details the police have released will deter the crowds.....according to the police the young man was grabbed by two strong women....made to sexually service one...."
"Does that mean intercourse Bill?"
"No Donna....he was made to orally service one while the other.....used a sex toy to assault him...."
"Ohhh so he was licking one while the other did the deed Bill?"
"Yes Donna, I guess you could put it that way.....ahem....apparently they both assaulted him at the same time...."
"Soooo he was spit roasted Bill.....rammed at both ends by two women...that's what you're saying Bill?"
"Yes Donna.....he was...."
"And what was he wearing when he was found Bill?"
"The police say he was fully clothed...."
"He was in....feminine attire?"
"Yes Donna, it's unclear where the clothing came from but police speculate that the assailants brought it with them....."
"Okay Bill.....I'll be going out later to do a remote and I hope you can all join me as I work to get....to the bottom....of this case!!!! Of course Bill I'm sure you'll be right there....to aid us in capturing these desperate women. isn't that right!"
"Of course Donna....tune in at 11 for our deep investigation into this new crime!!!"
"Yes tune in at 11.....remember to wear loose clothes Bill!"
"What?"
"That's all the news for now, we'll see you later....right Bill?"
"Ummmm yeah....see you later...."











7 comments:

  1. Every time I read your post, I get a hard-on :)
    Nice work, Kaaren!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my!!! Does it get really hard? I mean really, really hard? SO hard you have to take it in your hand and stroke it....feeling that sensation in the tip of your cock....that tingle that says you're going to cum.....stroking it faster ans faster....until.....until....
      Well if you were me that's when your wife would tell you to stop, get the ice and put the cage back on....
      But if you're allowed to have a glorious orgasm, with your delicious cum spewing everywhere...then I've done my job as a sissy blogger!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
    2. So that's how the Two More Minutes ended? I see why you don't consider it a reward. LOL

      Al

      Delete
  2. Very amusing. I wonder how many men are considering a hike today? LOL

    Al

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be heading out in a moment :) ~sara

      Delete
    2. Make sure to pack the essentials....plenty of water and a good supply of lube!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  3. Sure hope these roving gangs of Women catch on :) ~sara

    ReplyDelete