Saturday, February 10, 2018

She's Right

He reached into my panties....I almost swooned....I felt so small compared to him.....he took me in his hand.....and he stroked me!!!!
I was instantly hard and very confused!!!!
He whispered in my ear as he stroked me soooooo slowly
"It really is as small as she said isn't it?"
"Yes!"
He stopped stroking....
"Yes what?"
"Yes my cock is so small Sir!"
"it's hardly a cock is it.....Sissy?"
"No Sir, it's not a cock!!!"
"What is it then Sissy?"
"It's my clit Sir....my sissy clit.....and I'm going to cum all over your hand if you keep doing that!!!!"
"That's alright Sissy.....if you get your mess on my hand you'll get down on your knees and lick it all off right?"
"Oh yes.....oh yes please!!!!"
"Seeing as you asked so nice and you're such a pretty little thing....."
I felt his hand tighten and his strokes came faster and I was lost!!!!!












2 comments:

  1. And, once he's cum, it'll be all soft and pretty and ready for its new cage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's silly nut I love to suck on them when they're pretty and soft.....I love to feel them grow in my mouth....it's just....wonderful!!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete