Wednesday, February 7, 2018

The Most Dangerous Question Answered

Finally I have the answer for all the husbands who have faced the most dangerous question....the one that can imperil even the best marriages....when the time comes....and it will....you'll thank me for this advice....because one day she'll turn to you....looking at you innocently....and she'll ask....
"Does my ass look big in these....."
Your only answer is to quickly drop to your knees and get your face as deep into her ass as you can....and hopefully you'll please her and she won't ask again....
But if she does ask again....well then you're on your own!!!










1 comment:

  1. That question got me a spanking once. My wife had a couple of friends over and they were talking and one of the friends had these leggins on and stood up and asked the other girls if those pants made her ass look big. My big mouth said it's not the pants. That got me a spanking in front of them from my wife and her friend.

    ReplyDelete