Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Bringing It Home

"His cock was so big Baby....he filled me all up.....I've never felt anything like it....so big that I started cumming as soon as he was inside me....then he fucked me so hard Sissy...he used me like a whore....he flipped me over and took me from behind....he made me bounce on top of him......he made me suck him and then he put it back inside me.....he jammed his fingers in my ass and it only made me cum harder....I was afraid he was going to want my ass.....I was afraid of how much it would hurt.....but he told me that was for next time....next time Sissy....when he takes my ass....and he's going to take yours too....then he filled me with his sweet sweet cream.... and I saved as much as I could for you Sissy.....make sure you get every drop....."












2 comments:

  1. Mmm, tastes so good . . . wait, what did you say about next time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what Sally, it isn't uncommon for her to slip something past me just like this....
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete