Monday, September 4, 2023

First Time

I like this one very much, it captures a big part of the story of the love Kaaren and I shared.
Today is the sad anniversary of that terrible first night when I lost my Sweetheart.
I’m still heartbroken but I’ve stopped crying every day.
But today I’m just reliving that last day, that last time I saw him smiling, the last time I told him that I loved him.
Today I can’t say I miss him more than any other day, after a year of missing him, today makes it feel a little more painful.
Thank you very much for your nice comments on these posthumous posts, I hope you enjoy them


Mrs K




It was the first time he'd fucked my wife and she was really enjoying it!!!!
I'm glad I dressed for the occasion!!!!
She appreciated it....and if I was lucky....maybe later....he'd appreciate it too!!!!















1 comment: