Monday, September 11, 2023

Monday ManCandy

I had hoped to share this wonderful treat with my sweetheart till we were old and gray but maybe he’d had enough for a lifetime.
Although I really doubt it.

Mrs K




Yes....even after all these years...it's still the breakfast of choice....you've both gotten so used to it that you would never give it up.....let the others have their oatmeal....it doesn't compare to the breakfast treat you've enjoyed all your life!!!!
ManCandy!!!! Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm 64!!!!
 

 








2 comments:

  1. Overall, this post...sucks. (See what I did there?) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always got a giggle out of the nickname you gave to my Kaaren.
      It was very fitting. He also enjoyed it very much.

      Mrs K

      Delete