Saturday, August 26, 2023

Saturday Matinee - The Hi-Fi Fiend

Kaaren wrote Saturday Matinee posts for years and i quite enjoyed them.
This one was obviously written in the wrong blog and so he never used it.
It’s a little outdated but I still think it’s pretty funny.
It made me smile and that’s not easy these days.
I hope you enjoy it.

Mrs K





"Please, please no more!!! You've transformed me into a woman already!!!! Isn't that enough!!!! Take me...use me however you want but please god no more!!!!"
"Just let me play one more for you...it's a little hit by Justin Bieber that all females enjoy.....once you're singing along I'll know you're change is complete!!!"
"OH GOD NO!!!!!"















4 comments:

  1. Same here....pass on the Bieber. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very much Kaaren's signature style....

    ...though I'd say one more song and you'll officially be brain- dead. I'll take the Canadian wood smoke coming over the border if they'll take Justine back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree the matinee posts were so much fun and Kaaren worked so hard on them.
      Mrs K

      Delete
  3. ironically, I'm a bit of a HiFi fiend, or audiophile as we say, but I still wouldn't force anyone to listen to Bieber.

    Luke

    ReplyDelete