Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Rewarded

This is a true story.

My Sweetheart didn’t get this treatment very often but I did love to see “her” face when “she” did!

He asked me to write on his blog often and it was fun with him kneeling and keeping me entertained while I wrote.

I wish he was here now while I write this 


Mrs K





I was rewarded for my good behavior last night....my wife will tell you the rest of the story...

As "Kaaren" said she received an award from me last night. It's almost comical that it means that much to "her".
I got home from work after having an exasperating day dealing with clients that just missed the point. I was annoyed and frustrated and feeling just mean.
When I got in, there was my Sissy, waiting to kiss me.
"She" served me dinner and rubbed my feet.
"She" poured me wine, which I enjoyed, as "she" cleaned the dishes.
"She" looked so damned cute!
Then I thought about how well my husband treats me, how much of himself he gives to make my life easier. I never have to worry about the basics. He does all the cooking, he does all the household chores, and he is an enthusiastic partner when it comes to my sex life!
He does all of this without any expectation of receiving any pleasure for himself.
And like I said before, "she" looked so damn cute!
So I went to my jewelry box and retrieved the key to his cage. 
I had "her" lay down on the bed and I pulled down "her" panties.
Her little clit was nestled tightly in its small cage, the cages have gotten much smaller over the years.
I didn't tell "her" what I had in mind as I unlocked "her".
I took it in my hand and it was smaller than I remembered it being. It was small the first time I saw it, many years ago, but this was smaller than that. Perhaps the caging had done it's work.
I was surprised that "she" didn't get hard right away. In fact even as I stroked it with my thumb and forefinger it remained flaccid. I wondered if perhaps I had damaged "her" by caging "her" for so long.
"Kaaren" is used to me playing edging games with "her" and "she"must have thought that this was more of the same.
So "she" was surprised when I leaned over and took "her" in my mouth.
It was nice, just like it was when we used to do this more frequently.
I could take her entire clit in my mouth without stretching. 
I particularly enjoyed the faint scent of perfume rather than the musky odor that so many men have.
She gasped as she felt my tongue, and she was finally getting hard.
And then she shot her load into my mouth, it had taken no time at all. Like always!
"She" still tasted sweet like "she" always did, and I moved up to share "her" reward with "her".
I kissed her until we both swallowed all that there was.
Then I got the box of wipes and cleaned "her" off.
Then I put the cage back in place.
"She" thanked me, over and over, and I locked the cage in place.
Till next time.

Mrs. K

She got to tell the story....I got to find a pic that I could use with it....but I'm in afterglow territory....I still feel aftershocks!!!
















1 comment:

  1. wow, what a lovely and wonderful story. You two had such a rich life together.

    Luke

    ReplyDelete