Monday, April 13, 2020

Extra Time

She doesn't mean to, but she was making it increasingly hard for me to finish my housework......she has a lot of extra time on her hands now that she's working at home.
She seems to enjoy using most of it to sneak up on me and molest me for a few minutes before she had to go back to "work"!!!!
As if being caged around her all day didn't make me crazy enough!!!!
Just imagine trying to clean the house when you can never tell when she's going to be there with both hands up your skirt doing unspeakably wonderful things to you....but only long enough to make me groan before she stops to go back to her desk!!!!











1 comment:

  1. Once I get all erect in my panties, my work concentration goes to hell! She won't be happy later! kiss, sara

    ReplyDelete