Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Bra and Panties

When the doorbell rang I was sitting in the living room wearing only my bra and panties...
She was fully dressed so I expected her to answer the door....
The doorbell rang a second time....she looked at me....in my pink undies....
"Aren't you going to answer the door Sissy?"
I gestured to make sure she saw I was not really dressed properly to answer the door....
"I can't.....like this....I'm not dressed...."
"Oh I see....of course you're right.....here quickly....put this on and then go get the door....I'm expecting a very important package...."
"But.....I....."
"Hurry Sissy......"
"Yes Ma'am!!!!"













4 comments:

  1. That's cruel but my wife has done that to me many times. I've answered doors in a 2 piece bikini, baby doll, leotards and it's very embarrassing and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so dainty!!! I can just imagine the look on your face and whoever was at the door!

    xox

    sissy terrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife has teased me but never actually made me open the door dressed like that.

    Love, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, it would be fun... depending on the person, gulp, kiss, sara

    ReplyDelete