Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Tucked

"I told you Sweetie....you have to tuck it between your legs and then pull your panties up tight!!!! If I can see it poking out then your date will certainly see it too!!!"
"Yes Auntie....I just forgot...."
"You just forgot!!! Do you remember what to say if he tries to slide his hand up your skirt?"
"I tell him it's my time of the month...."
"And?"
"I offer to suck his cock?"
"Very good Sweetie....absolutely correct....just remember to keep it tucked!!!"
"Yes Ma'am...."












1 comment:

  1. I love tucking. It can be a pain when you have to pee, but other that that It's nice. I'm seeing a nice guy at the moment and so far, so good.( As I mentioned in my blog) We fuck most of the time, but when I'm not in the mood, I'm usually sore from the last time and will suck him off

    ReplyDelete