Friday, February 8, 2019

Humiliation

He steps in between my spread legs....my caged clit on full display...
He points to it and laughs....
"What the hell is that?"
"That's my clit Sir!"
He laughs....
He puts his cock in my hand....it feels so big....it fills my hand....not like mine...
"What's this Bitch?"
"It's a real man's cock Sir!"
"Damned right it is you Sissy Bitch....I bet you want to suck it don't you?"
"Yes I do!!!!"
He laughs and turns to my wife....she's been watching with her hand in her panties....and she's so wet....is it from looking at his cock or from my humiliation...I don't know...
"And you actually married this Sissy Bitch....he's got no dick and he wants to suck mine...and that's your husband!!!!"
She laughs and says come on and fuck me now....
And I kneel and watch....I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get to suck him....but I'm so....so turned on by his laughter....I don't know why!!!











1 comment:

  1. The good news for this sissy is that he might get to lick them BOTH clean after they have terrific sex. And if he gets that cock hard again...

    ReplyDelete