Sunday, January 20, 2019

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"Oh my god....I can't believe you....after I gave you instructions you go behind my back and...and..."
"But Sweetheart, you specifically said I couldn't suck his cock.....you never said anything about fucking him!!!!"
"I....I just never thought.....and why are you just kneeling there like that....with his....oozing out of you like that? Why haven't you cleaned up at least?"
"At school someone always comes along and licks it all up.....there's usually a race to see who gets there first....and besides I love the feel of it dripping over me as it comes out!!!!"
"That's enough out of you....stop giggling....that's not what I meant!!!! Go get yourself ready....I'm calling the pink bus to come get you and I'm sending a note asking that you receive severe discipline as soon as you get back!!!!"
"Severe discipline....oh thank you....thank you so much!!!!"












1 comment:

  1. You better be careful - before long you're not going to be allowed to cum home. :)

    ReplyDelete