Monday, January 7, 2019

Just You and Me

In the next room I could hear my wife and her lover....she was having a wonderful time....
I looked at my companion....
"Well I guess it's just you and me for the rest of the night.....they sound like they're having a really good time....I was just thinking that maybe you might like to....you know.....get between my legs again....like last time.....and we could spend the night together....you and I.....I promise that I'll hump your brains out.....what do you say?"
My companion said nothing, his cool black eyes looking at me....in the next room my wife came hard and she wasn't shy about it.....
"Please.....let's spend the night together.....I want you in my arms...."
He said nothing....but then he never did.....soon I would take Teddy in my arms and wrap my thighs around his and we would spend the night together.....listening to my wife and her lover.....













No comments:

Post a Comment