Saturday, January 5, 2019

Relieved

Rick was relieved that his Boss hadn't recognized him....
He had been very surprised to see his Boss come into the TV bar....but after a while he relaxed.....with his wig and makeup on he knew he looked nothing like the mousy male that his Boss probably never noticed anyway....
After a few drinks his Boss had hit on him and they had slipped away to the lounge where he had eagerly sucked on the man's cock....and as he always did, he held back his own orgasm until later!!!!
While his Boss zipped up he asked her name....
"I call myself Roxy...."
"OK then....Roxy.....when you get to work on Monday come to my office....you can wear a suit if you like but I want to see you in something pretty when you suck my cock again!!!"
"Ummm....yes sir....I'll be there Sir!!!!"











1 comment: