Thursday, December 13, 2018

Wouldn't Dream

"No Sweetheart I wouldn't dream of playing with it while you cleaned out my cage!!!!"
"Then why...."
"Why have I got my hand on it....ummmm.....it's because....ummmm....it's because I have to keep it....ummmm.....oh hell....yes I was playing with it.....I'm sorry I just gave in to temptation....."
"Alright Sissy I understand,,,,,you may give it five more strokes then you can get over my knees and I will give you five strokes with my hairbrush.....and we'll do this for the rest of the day until either you cum or you ask for mercy!!!!"
"Thank you Ma'am!!!!"
"I know.....I'm too good to you sometimes.....now begin!!!!"












2 comments:

  1. Part of me thinks it's a fair trade, but the other part of me worries she's encouraging his disobedience.

    ReplyDelete