Wednesday, December 5, 2018

It's Different For Her

We've talked about this....
"It's just underwear Sissy....I've been wearing it all my life.....I like to wear pretty things .....but just wearing it doesn't make me want to masturbate...."
She tries to understand....
"Maybe it's because you were forbidden to wear pretty things when you were young..."
I try to explain....
"It's hard to explain....."
How do you explain why a few wispy bits of lace and silk can drive you mad.....how do you explain that you love to see her in her undies more than you love to see her nude....how can you explain to her the power these clothes have over you....
She tries to listen....to understand....
"I....just....it's like....I love....it's so hard to explain...."
"It's alright Baby, I love you, here....put this on and come to bed....."
"Yes Ma'am!!!!"












No comments:

Post a Comment