Saturday, December 15, 2018

Don't Come

"Don't come Sissy while I tell you about all the silky panties I'm going to make you wear!!!"
"Don't come Sissy while I tell you about all the pretty dresses I want you to model for me!!!!"
"Don't come Sissy while I tell you about all the big cocks I want to watch you suck!!!!"
"Don't come Sissy while I tell you about all the times I'm going to fuck you so hard with my big black dildo!!!!"
"Don't come Sissy while I tell you about how I'm going to invite all your friends to see the sissy I've turned you into!!!!"
"Don't come Sissy while I tell you about the hours you're going to spend worshiping my pussy!!!"
"Don't come Sissy while I tell you about the hours you're going to spend worshiping my ass!!!"
 "Don't come Sissy while I tell you about all the time you're going to spend over my knee getting spanked like the little slut you are!!!!"
"Oh my god Sissy....you better not cum....keep stroking that pathetic little thing but you'd better not cum if you know what's good for you!!!!"










3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well....not all....my wife needs those alpha males with their big cocks to pleasure her as I never could!!!!
      And I would really, really miss the pure sissy joy of being on my knees and sucking her lover's cocks!!!
      Cage the sissies but let real men stay free!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete