Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Difference

I think one of the things I miss most is putting Kaaren over my knees for a good spanking.
I found this post and I believe it goes a real insight into my Sweethearts thoughts and feelings.
He may not have been a man in one sense but he was the man I loved more than any other.


Mrs K




What's the difference between a real man and me?
A real man sees her legs and immediately thinks of getting between them and fucking her....
I see her legs and immediately wonder how hard she's going to spank me while I'm lying across them....
That's the difference between a real man and me!!!












2 comments:

  1. Nice legs. Regardless of the purpose, drive or intent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are many ways to be a man, and loving, and caring for one's partner is the most important. Kaaren was more than man enough.

    Luke

    ReplyDelete