Sunday, January 21, 2024

Service

This was one thing that Kaaren really didn’t enjoy.
He could spend an entire evening with his face absolutely buried in my ass without any complaints.
Or any other woman if I gave him permission.
But he really didn’t like to use his tongue on a man’s ass.
To be honest, neither do I.
With another woman I don’t have a problem either.
Can’t explain it but I was always glad that my date could get this service from Kaaren instead of me.
It was very humiliating for my Sweetheart and he would whine about having to do it, but he never once said no.

Mrs K





He's servicing hers so I figured that the very least I could do is service his....
















2 comments:

  1. I'm with Sissy on this. I could spend all day with my tongue in a woman's ass, but would never go near a man's. He must've loved you very much to do that for you.

    Luke

    ReplyDelete