Friday, January 12, 2018

That's Love

We were talking one night when she asked me if I remembered the first dress that I ever really wanted to wear....
Yes I remembered it very well....it was a simple drop-waisted jumper....cotton and It was the most beautiful dress I had ever seen!!!!
I so wanted to wear it but it was only for girls and I wasn't a girl....
She hugged me and I forgot all about it....
Three weeks later she told me she had something for me and when I went into the bedroom I saw her wearing THAT dress!!!!!
OMG!!!! I couldn't believe it and my little clitty woke from her slumber and tried to break out of her plastic house!!!!
Then she stepped aside and let me see that she had laid out another dress....identical...I stood unable to move!!!!
"It's for you Sissy.....I want you to have some new memories about the dress you love so much!!!!"
She had to help me dress...and I cried a little....but god how I got on my knees and made her cum....it was the least I could do!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment