Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Rare Occasion

On the extremely rare occasion when she did this for me she always told me what a nice change my small clitty was from her usual diet of big cocks.....she always told me it was cute....I don't know, to this day, if she understood that no one ever wanted to hear that their cock was small and cute!!!!
It didn't make me love her any less....if you ask me for the truth I'd have to say it only made it hotter for me.....she had found my inner submissive before either of us really knew about it!!!!












5 comments:

  1. That's what my wife tells people. She says it's a cute little thing or calls it my little pee pee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And when she does do you blush and wish you could cum....every time she humiliates me I cringe a little and get so excited at the same time!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. Now, after she finishes him, he'll get a big messy kiss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The very first time she gave me a blowjob I was very young....in fact it was the first blowjob I ever got....and afterwards she kissed me and I kissed her back....she told me years later that that was her boyfriend test....and I had passed it with flying colors!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  3. still wishing we could hear about how you two met.

    ReplyDelete