Monday, January 15, 2018

Cherry

"Yes it was wonderful..."

"No, I'd never done it before..."

"Yes you took the only cherry I had left...."

"You're welcome..."

"No, Sissy understands...."

"Yes I was leaking all the way home..."

"Funny.....yes I guess you could follow my trail...."

"Yes I was a little sore but Sissy's tongue is making it feel soooo much better...."

"Yes all of it....Sissy loves it...."

"Maybe tomorrow....our place....I'd like Sissy to watch if you don't mind...."

"Good....I'm looking forward to it....I may ask you to do that again....I've never felt anything like that...."

"Alright good night....and if Sissy wasn't so busy I'm sure she'd say good night too...

"Haha....yes I'm sure she would.....goodnight Baby!!!!"















1 comment:

  1. Very important for a sissy to do that 'special' clean-up. Puts him in his place, reminds him of her lover's superiority, and doing it eventually becomes his new obsession.

    ReplyDelete