Tuesday, January 2, 2018

A Christmas Carol? In January???

I was startled by the apparition that sat upon my mantle as the clock struck one!!!
"Are you the spirit that was foretold to me?"
"I am...."
"You're a little late you know....Christmas was over a week ago...."
"We spirits have been very busy this year Kaaren...."
"So I know how this goes....you're the Spirit of Christmas Past right?"
"No Sissy Kaaren!!!! I am the Spirit of Orgasms Past!"
"Whose orgasms Spirit?"
"Yours Sissy and I want to be clear on this before we start....that they are as pathetic as they are is no fault of mine!"
"Tell me Spirit....will I be visited next by the Spirit of Orgasms Present?"
"Look down under your panties Sissy and see that cage....there is no need for a Spirit of Orgasms Present!!!!"
"But surely I'll be visited by the Spirit of Orgasms Yet To Be....please tell me that Spirit!"
"Hahaha "Orgasms Yet To Be" that's pretty funny....I see a cage with no key.....and a wife who finds her satisfaction elsewhere....and....you know what.....never mind....let's just forget the whole thing....anything I could show you wouldn't help you with that little bitty thing anyway!!!"
"Ummm OK then.....thanks for coming Spirit..."
"Well I thought it would be good if one of us was coming Sissy...."
"Very funny!"
But she had already disappeared....

"Kaaren.....Kaaren....wake up....you were dreaming again!!!"
"I'm sorry Sweetheart....go back to sleep...."
She slipped her hand around me and cupped my caged clit....
"Mmmmm good night Sissy..."
"Good night Sweetheart..."
Through the quiet of the night I could swear I heard soft laughter!!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment