Monday, September 25, 2017

Fairy Godmother

In a flash she appeared.....he had been stroking his little cock and he was startled enough to stop....at least for a moment....even if this was a dream....she was still hot....
"Please stop that....I'd rather not see your shortcomings before we talk!!!"
Reluctantly he let go of his diminutive member....
"Who are you.....how did you get in here?"
"I'm your Fairy Godmother.....I've come to grant your wishes...."
"What do you mean.....I don't believe in all that stuff...."
"That's alright.....I believe in you and that's enough.....now I know you want to be a girl....I've heard your wishes for years now.....all of us fairies have heard them...you have wished it so hard!!! I'm here to make your wishes come true!!!!"
"I....I don't believe it...."
"All you have to do us come to me and kiss my wand and your wish will be granted...."
"Just kiss the wand and I'll be the girl I always dreamed I could be?"
"You'll be beautiful!!!!"
He reached for her hand and pulled the wand to his lips and kissed it with all his heart....and ....nothing happened!!!!
"Hey.....you said...."
"Wrong wand Sweetie....pick up my dress and kiss the wand that's waiting for you there!!!"
Reluctantly he reached for the hem of the dress....
"Hey you're not a godmother at all.....you've got a....."
"I thought I was clear....I'm your FAIRY godmother.....now get busy....it'll be good practice for your future!!!!!"












2 comments: