Saturday, September 30, 2017

Here To Do

She was a sweet woman....the years had left her with a kind disposition and a pleasant personality.....she took my hand as we entered because she could see how nervous I was....
"You'll be fine.....you just have to relax...." she said!
"I'm trying.....I'm not sure if I'm ready!!!"
"You'll be fine.....you understand you'll have to suck all the cocks here....that's the agreement?
"Yes I understand...but I've never...."
"There's nothing to it Sissy its what you're here to do after all.....I've been a sissy cocksucker for over fifty years....would you like me to stay and hold your hand?"
"That would be nice..."
"Alright....but I get first chance on any spills!"
"Spills?"
"Never mind....this looks like a good spot....get down on your knees and lets get this party started!!!!"










No comments:

Post a Comment