Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Smaller

"....and so you see that's why I need a smaller size cage.....my sissy husband doesn't even come close to filling this one and I'm afraid he can become almost fully erect like this....and yes I know how sad that sounds!!!"
We both realized that the cage...as small as it was....was still far too big for my diminutive endowment.....and we both wanted to know if the company offered it in a smaller size....but I didn't think that sending them a video of my....predicament....was necessary!!!









1 comment:

  1. Maybe the company will create a new, super-tiny model and name it after him. Then he can be their on-line model for 'The Tiny Gary', coplete with a video demonstrating how his wife puts it on him, and then showing how it looks with panties.

    ReplyDelete