Monday, November 7, 2016

Hi Honey

"Hi Honey.....the funniest thing happened today.....I needed a screwdriver and I went out to the garage to look in your big toolbox.....imagine my surprise when I found it was full of bras and panties and all sorts of other frilly things!!!!"
"I don't...."
"Then there were the other things....the books the magazines......I mean I was just amazed at some of the pictures....."
"But I can...."
"So I thought about it for a while....and I've reached a decision.....you can dress like a pretty girl as long as I can enjoy some big cocks....what do you think?"
"I think......I.....yes....are you sure?"
"My friend Tyrell is on his way here now....."
"Can I watch you fuck him?
"Only if you're dressed in something pretty....hurry now....he'll be here soon!"
"Yes Ma'am!"

 












No comments:

Post a Comment