Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Embarrassment

This is the last post that kaaren wrote before he left me behind.
There are more than 440 more to go.
I hope you enjoy them.
Mrs K 


There I was kneeling in front of him....after being led in by my wife....on all fours....on a leash....wearing pretty lingerie....and literally begging him to put his cock in my mouth....
My hands behind my back.....licking his manhood....anticipating him filling my mouth....my wife laughing as I tried to catch his cock between my lips....
And I was blindfolded to save him from embarrassment.....
He knew exactly who I was....as I became the little, cocksucking slut of his dreams....
But he didn't want to be embarrassed....
I didn't care who he was....I was only interested in his cock!!!!
And I'm not embarrassed to say it!!!!
 

 













7 comments:

  1. i had no idea Kaaren had so much unpublished material, thank you for posting Mrs K.

    Kaaren was a wonderfully naughty soul.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice of you to continue making posts that Kaaren wrote. I'm sure this is challenging in some ways, but it will have a positive impact on quite a few people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, what a wonderful tribute to Kaaren and what a beautiful gift from Kaaren to the rest of the world to make this trove available to us.

    Second, what a wonderful post to begin with. For many of us sissies, largely or wholly in the closet, it cuts to the core our fear of humiliation and embarrassment of being outed and of our submission to the authority of our wives.

    My wife has only outed me to one of her cousin but loves to tease me that she just might blindfold me and give me to a man. She has not done so yet but insists that I acknowledge her right to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She really should share your mouth and backside with a male

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whenever her cousin comes over, I am very withdrawn and quite. She teases me sometimes but mostly just being in the room with her is so embarrassing. I can't imagine what it would be like if I never knew which man had his cock in my mouth. Whenever my wife brings the subject up, I try to get my face between her thighs to keep her happy.

      Delete