Friday, July 19, 2013

She Fills My Senses

Although I have been fucked and fondled, I have licked and sucked, I have stroked and swallowed, it is always my sweetheart I'm with. My body can be shared and used but my heart belongs to her!

I love giving her pleasure, it is wonderful. She fills my five senses.

I love to see her writhing in pleasure



I love the touch of her soft lips against mine



I love to hear her moan my name as she cums



I love the sweet scent of her



I love the taste of her body, anywhere from head to toes!!!!






I guess I'm just a lovesick sissy but she fills my heart as well as my senses!




2 comments:

  1. Do you mean like a "night in the forest?" Or the "mountains in spring time?" "Or, more like a "walk in the rain?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More like a sleepy blue ocean or a storm in the desert if you must know....
      Probably the only JD reference in an adult blog ever ever
      You continue to fascinate me!

      Delete