Friday, July 12, 2013

Sissy Summer

In the summer it's hard to wear the silks and satins and nylons and things that I love so much, The tight lace bra that I love to wear has to be put aside when I go out because it's just too hot.
In past years we have rented a cabin in the mountains and during the heat of the day my wife and I would slip on cool linen dresses and walk down to the river where the cool breeze would give us a nice break from the heat of the day. Occasionally we'd see people on the opposite shore and we would wave. I guess they were birdwatchers because they always had binoculars.
Because we had company our dresses never came off, not even for a quick skinny dip. We weren't there to give them a free show!


1 comment:

  1. If you have not had a chance to do this, make it happen this summer. you and your Mistress can, and it will be fun and a great memory.

    ReplyDelete