Thursday, July 11, 2013

Kaaren, What's Going On?

I hadn't heard her come home, she was early. The first thing I heard was her coming up the stairs.
"Kaaren, what are those cars doing in our driveway?  Why is the vacuum sitting in the middle of the living room?What are you doing in bed?"
She pushed the door open and all faces turned her way.
"Kaaren, you slut! You are really going to get it this time." She started to slip off her skirt, "right after I get to meet some of your new friends."
She slipped off her panties and reached for the nearest man.


3 comments:

  1. I haven't a clue why I so desire or want this for my destiny. Not sure where my life is headed

    ReplyDelete
  2. staci your life is headed is a good direction, although a sissy should take better care of her stockings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dual purpose:)) ill try to remember that. But I'm mtf in transition, as well as on hormones for 20 plus years. Lol. But I like the sissies n transsexuals n everything else in between:)) I have boob job planned for late next month n have B cup flowing into C's now. I find I just want tits I can't hide sort of look:)) n really liking the CFM looks these days, as well as desire a little upper management in my life. Giggles n I'm not talking prison.:)) but maybe s mistress or domme.

    Love the blog n be back in a short.

    ReplyDelete