Sunday, July 26, 2020

Not Much Protection

She decided that it was time for a spanking....
I usually have no problems with that....in fact I'm usually pretty eager....
But then she offered her boyfriend the option of spanking me......I wasn't at all happy about being put over a man's knees....but if it was what she wanted then what could I do....
She told him that he could spank me as hard as he wanted but he couldn't take my panties down.....there would be no bare ass spanking!!!!
It's an interesting thing that some people make a distinction with a panties on/panties off spanking....
As someone who has received both, I can honestly tell you that there's very little difference between the two....
As far as being spanked by him.....maybe he was nervous....but she has spanked me far harder and far longer.....but I did enjoy feeling his big cock poking at my tummy!!!!













1 comment:

  1. I've been spanked by my wife's boy friend and it's not pleasant. He spanks me totally nude and only uses his hand and it hurts like hell.

    ReplyDelete