Friday, July 3, 2020

First Time

I bought it in the city and carried it home on the buses and trains wrapped tightly in it's brown paper bag....
I was sure everyone who saw me knew what I had....and they were laughing at me....
Finally home I dashed past the parents with my prize tucked under my coat....they didn't blink at my actions....the only time they paid attention was when my father had a snootful and was yelling about how I should have died instead of my older brother.....
But I had finally bought one and I couldn't wait to try it.....I knew from fingers what it might feel like but it was nothing like my fingers at all....
I was something so much better....and as I tugged on my little cock.....I felt something I had never felt before......and it was so fantastic that I shot a load of cream literally across the room......and I knew that this was something special....something special....something I could never tell anyone about.....
And then I met the girl who would become my wife and I knew I could tell her....















3 comments:

  1. la foto reflega lo que en verdad sntimos los travestis y mariquitas y sissys ,

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time is always unforgettable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we really want to hear the story of how you and your lovely wife found one another.

    ReplyDelete