Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Wanted It

"I've never wanted it more Sissy....I want it in my mouth....I want it in my pussy.....I want it in my ass....I want you to shoot your sissy cream all over my face....all over my tits....just all over me!!!!!"
"Wow....really.....I want all that too....so much....it's been so long.....just get the key and I'll do my best for you...."
She giggled like a schoolgirl and ran out of the room.....but when she came back she was far more serious....
"It's funny Sissy....as soon as I touched the key....I began to think of all the disappointing sex we used to have....."
"So I suppose....."
"Yes Baby.....I've changed my mind.....maybe another time...."
"Yes Ma'am.....thank you Ma'am...."












1 comment:

  1. What a perfect Goddess tease!! tearful, sara

    ReplyDelete